Laptop reccomendations (gaming)

Jameswafer 18:19 16 Oct 09

So I am in the market for buying a new laptop using mostly for gaming.
Games i will be wanting to run on this laptop are
Aion
World of Warcraft (*choke*)
(system requirements are clear from google)

I am making this post out of desperation. I am completely baffled by the large amount of laptops available and i do not know which one will be able to run these games well.
before having a quick discussion with some internet chums i was happily settled on a Dell computer Due to them pointing out clearly with a pretty picture that it was built for "Hardcore Gaming" (worth £700) but after the chat apparently Dell computers suck at performance. My current one certainly does.
So I write to you lot in the hope i can get a decent suggestion on a laptop to buy
Price range 500-700 pounds. Able to run the games i listed above perfectly (and in decent graphics)
Built in wireless internet

My current computer is a dell Dimemnsion 512 service tag 92VFJ2J. (in case you want to look it up)
thanks for reading.

ArrGee 15:30 17 Oct 09

Well, here is my recommendation:

Sony VGN-FW48EH
Intel Core 2 Duo processor T6500
3gb RAM and 320gb HD
2.1 GHz
£599 from PC World (was £799)

Jameswafer 17:11 18 Oct 09

thank you for the reccomendation! much appreciated!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…