Laptop Pinhole Camera

BoilerOil 17:16 27 Dec 07

Hi
I have just purchased a MSI PR600 Notebook, I have found my way around and everything works fine, but I have one question, where do I find the software for the pinhole camera

Thank you for your help.

Rod.

CatTrading 17:58 27 Dec 07

Sould either be pre-installed or come on a disc with the laptop.
Some companies put the drivers on the C: Drive ready for you to install yourself?

MCE2K5 23:03 27 Dec 07

All o your Drivers (Including - Chicony WebCam Driver) Here, click here

BoilerOil 08:51 28 Dec 07

I did find the drivers but I don,t know where, what I was looking for and still cannot find is the software to use the camera.

Rod.

jack 10:25 28 Dec 07

Give us a run down of the pre installed icons on desk top .
I have recently set up an ASUS- for some one and I recall that this came with an icon- something like Lightframe or something similar preinstalled that operated the camera - after a long winded sort of demo.

woodchip 11:16 28 Dec 07

The drivers will be loaded, but software you will need to use something like NetMeeting to use as a Web Camera. you just download it and start the program Netmeeting will find the camera. There are better Programs than the above. But it is a Starter for you to look at. NetMeeting may be on your Computer

johnnyrocker 11:19 28 Dec 07

webcams can be used with most messenger services if not all.

johnny

BoilerOil 12:09 28 Dec 07

There is an application on the desktop in a folder named goyabase at 1GB,I went on MSI website and it is to do with Digital TV which I don,t want.

I have found Wndows Meeting Space but it needs to be setup will that work with the pinhole camera.

Rod.

woodchip 15:27 28 Dec 07

should do, it's like netmeeting

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This stop-frame animation tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…