Laptop Overheating

aidanone 16:31 04 Jan 08

I have a Notebook Laptop Model:D27ES and it is now around 3 years old.

The problem is that if I am running three or four different applications the fans starts working harder and then eventually (after about 7-10mins) the laptop will just cut out, losing any work that I have done.

I have tried blowing cold air into the laptop to remove any dirt and dust, however this has not helped resolve the problem.

I am considering buying a cooling pad – does anyone know if these are effective and if so can anyone recommed one?

Or can anyone suggest any other ideas to try and resolve this problem?

Kingfisher 16:44 04 Jan 08

my brother had a similiar problem with his laptop, he used to have it swithed on sometimes all day and you could feel the case getting very hot, eventually it packed up and was diagnosed that the heat had damaged the processor and/or the mobo,
he bought a new laptop and a cooling pad and the pc now runs very cool not sure of model but have a look here click here=
good luck

wee eddie 17:25 04 Jan 08

What have you used to do the blowing?

aidanone 19:41 05 Jan 08

Just a normal hairdryer.

Have downloaded SpeedFan to try and resolve the problem.
Does anyone know if this is effective?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…