Laptop memory problems

Dirty Dick 16:14 05 Oct 05

I'm trying to send a powerpoint presentation via e-mail using Outlook Express. The presentation is about 350 Mb in size, but it keeps failing to go saying that there is not enough memory?? Also the laptop is running very slow, and the thing I am most concenrned about is that the Recycle Bin Icon is showing that there is something in the bin, but when I open it, there is nothing there. HOWEVER if I click on the 'Empty the Recycle Bin link, the message 'DO YOU REALLY WANT TO DELETE WINDOWS' comes up. I have Not emptyed the bin. Can anyone help?

Thanks. DD

Fingees 16:34 05 Oct 05

I know there is a limit to the size of Emails that can be sent. I don't know what it is though.

That may be the answer.

Some time ago I went to send some BMP pictures, but had to convert them to JPG as it was too much to send.
This may or may not help.

Dirty Dick 16:45 05 Oct 05

Thanks for your reply, but I have sent larger files on e-mail than this. I am more concerned about my Recycle Bin saying that Windows is ready to be deleted.

woodchip 16:45 05 Oct 05

Try this, it supports large E-Mails click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…