Laptop with keypad

Declanworld 21:53 21 Oct 09

A friend of mine wants a laptop with a numeric keypad. Anyone know if they're much more expensive; it doesn't appear to be option when customising at Dell (for example).

woodchip 22:02 21 Oct 09

I think you can buy a keypad from Maplins that fits the USB port. Also Laptops Still Have a Keypad built in. you press the fn key bottom left plus the correct key that works in conjunction with the key to use it. Check keys on top row for the one that starts the keypad using fn

woodchip 22:04 21 Oct 09

I think you can buy a keypad from Maplins that fits the USB port. Also Laptops Still Have a Keypad built in. you press the fn key bottom left plus the correct key that works in conjunction with the key to use it. Check keys on top row for the one that starts the keypad using fn

click here

Simsy 02:21 22 Oct 09

click here

Obviously, there are others out there. This one has a 17" screen. I suspect, (but don't know), that most 17" screen version have a numberic keypad, because the bigger screen means a bigger unit, which in turn means that there is room for a numeric section!

I have seen, recently, 15" laptops with numeric keypads, but I'm afraid I can't point you to any... But they do exist!

Good luck,

Regards,

Simsy

Simsy 19:11 22 Oct 09

click here#

Regards,

Simsy

Declanworld 00:54 23 Oct 09

Thanks very much, woodchip and Simsy - plenty to digest there.

Declan

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…