Laptop graphics.....which one?

KWAKI 23:00 01 Apr 05

Ok i know the radion 9700 128mb is good as far as laptop graphics go but i'm about to buy a laptop and just wandered if its worth waiting for anything new on the horizon.

I know that pci express has just come out but this is a bit expensive at the moment.....so my queery is....is there anything else i should consider other than the radion 9700 thats around the same price ,or is this the only choice of the moment?

I'm looking at: Athlon 64 3400+ ,512mb ram ,dvd re-writer and 17" screen......my choice so far is the Rock Quaddra 64 but is there cheeper or better?

Thanks for any help.

stebinnersley 00:47 02 Apr 05

depends what u want it for, i have just got a toshiba, and i am extremely happy. Radion 9700, very fast and capable of running anything i throw at it. on the net wireless now...

KWAKI 12:18 02 Apr 05

Do you think the Quaddra 64 is a good price or can you suggest something else with the same spec but cheaper?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…