Laptop displays white lines at start-up

AnDaPascal 10:31 26 May 15

I have attached a video, because I do not know how to explain this. What do you think, hardware problem? click here

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 11:20 26 May 15

Is it OK when windows starts or if you go into BIOS?

AnDaPascal 12:18 26 May 15

when I boot it, no bios. just this matrix. Do you think morpheus is trying to contact me?

madanforever4u 13:54 26 May 15

yeah its hardware problem give your pc to service

robin_x 13:58 26 May 15

Try external VGA or HDMI cable to TV or external monitor

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 14:33 26 May 15

The above will tell us if its screen / connection cable or graphics chip that's failed.

robin_x 14:51 26 May 15

Sorry. I was a bit terse.

Suitable cables can be found in the High St at Poundshops and other cheap (electrical) outlets

or eBay and amazon. £1-£3

If your TV does not have a PC input and you don't have a spare monitor, borrow from relatives/neighbours/friends or see Freecycle

bumpkin 15:13 26 May 15

Does it continue to boot or are you stuck with the odd display. If it carries on and starts ok then it could just be that your boot screen image has been corrupted. You need to give a clearer explanation as to what is actualy happening.

AnDaPascal 19:18 26 May 15

I am stucked with the odd display, it goes on and on and on forever. In the meantime I dissasembled the laptop, reassembled it and now it works fine. It's possible that some connection went lose inside.

AnDaPascal 19:19 26 May 15

stuck* sorry

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 19:35 26 May 15

Yes probably the ribbon cable between the motherboard and the screen

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…