from laptop to disc

havent a clue 13:12 19 May 04

can someone tell me how 2 put my daughter's game's from laptop 2 disc, so she can play them on another pc.

Taff36 13:23 19 May 04

Depends what you mean. If the games have been installed on the laptop from disks it will not be possible. As a game (programme)is loaded from a disk entries are made in the registry of the computer so that it can recognise and configure it to play. You can`t simply copy the folder and transfer it to another computer and expect it to work.

If however the games were downloaded from the internet or the installation disk copied to the laptop you need to identify the files and burn them to CD. What were the games and how were they originally set up on your laptop?

havent a clue 01:52 26 May 04

THE game was downloaded from the internet to my desktop. hope this helps you to help me, as you can see , l havent a clue. THANK YOU .

hugh-265156 02:00 26 May 04

whats the game/s?

erm? sorry to ask but are they legal?

either way once installed on the computer you cannot copy them.you will need to download the .exe again and save this to disc.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…