Laptop-battery warning beep!

Revi 12:15 27 Apr 04

I recently bought a 2nd hand, but 99% new, Targa Visionary laptop. After having used the laptop quite extensively for a few days, at times for 12 hours at a stretch, with the AC adapter I suddenly got the battery warning beep today. Since then I have switched off the system but as it is still connected to the mains the LED graphic symbol indicates a blinking red light (showing that the battery is being cahrged). Now my question would be how long do I have to wait for the battery to charge up fully? And is this quite a normal phenomenon?

Curio 19:24 27 Apr 04

My Sony Laptop battery recharges from dead to full in approx 3 hours. I would imagine yours would be similar. A look in The documentation should provide the answer, or a visit to the Targa Website

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…