Basic usage doing letters, spreadsheets

he wants to use autoroute on it also

Does anyone know anything about this

rins36 20:42 22 Jan 05

up

Michendi 20:48 22 Jan 05

Which version of AutoRoute?

T0SH 20:57 22 Jan 05

Autoroute does what the title says, it allows you to plan a routes between places like London to Bristol via Leeds ?it produces estimated distance, driving time,fuel costs etc, all of which can be printed out as maps, lists or both , to use this on a laptop would require a CD ROM Drive, and as far as I can remember a goodly chunk of free hard drive space

Cheers HC

rins36 20:59 22 Jan 05

I am not sure

wht i need is info on this laptop,

there is an opening on the side that looks like you need to insert a cartrige

the model number is PAP702-A

russmini 21:05 22 Jan 05

The only input from me would be to instal belarc or everest at least that will tell you all software and hardware etc laptop made of.

click here

click here

Any help ?

Michendi 21:32 22 Jan 05

..... or Sandra from SiSoft. Go to here click here Enter sandra in the Search Box and then download the 2005 version.

rins36 21:36 22 Jan 05

I dont have the laptop with me all i have is the info given to me

Graham ® 21:39 22 Jan 05

If you put Toshiba Portege 7020CT into google you will get loads of hits.

nick_j007 22:02 22 Jan 05

The AA's web site has a fairly decent A-B journey planner online for free if that helps?

click here

Nick

rins36 22:23 22 Jan 05

ok

just got a txt is the laptop worth keeping and does anyone know if its worth upgrading, it has windows xp on it

can a cd rom be added to it and wht is the opening on the side that looks like u can insert a cartridge

my friend has autoroute on cd, as he is a courier and did not pay much for the laptop, wants to use it on the road daily

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…