Language Packs

ianeon 22:38 03 Jan 05

I run XP Pro and Office 2003 - sometimes I am asked to install a "language pack" - Can someone point me in the right direction please - The most asked for is "Simplified Chinese" - I have tried Babylon but that doesn't seem to work - thank you - Ian

sidecar sid 22:42 03 Jan 05
  ianeon 04:50 04 Jan 05

Thank you for the link - when I carry this out it asks me to insert the SP2 disc - when I do this it tells me that I have put the wrong disc into the machine - have you heard of this before - Ian

TomJerry 08:58 04 Jan 05

when you visit a site with a particular language you have not installed, it will ask to install language pack, you just click yes, it normally install it automatically if files already on PC. Otherwise, it will search to find files from CD (you need original installation XP/2K CD). If you do not have CD, it will normally search files from Microsoft download site (when you link to net) and install automatically.

You need to have administrative right to do this.

ianeon 10:32 04 Jan 05

TJ - Thank you for that

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…