Language/ country problems

nicgrant 19:47 15 Apr 09

I bought my pc whilst living in Germany (now in UK); however, when I log-in to ITunes etc, they default me to Germany. I believe it because when I originally registered (Windows XP) I may have put Germany in the configeration. How do I change this to UK, please??
Many thanks
Nick
ps I've set the language in ITunes as English, checked time zone in Control Panel as Greenwich, keyboard is English

wotbus@ 20:34 15 Apr 09

You may be able to change it in Regional and Language Options (start/settings/control panel).
My Google browser insisted on defaulting to French (I am English living in France) so I binned it.
It may be something to do with your browser preference settings.
Did your PC default to Germany when you were there?

lotvic 20:41 15 Apr 09

Yes as asbove, it's at the bottom of tab Regional Options, there is a box to select 'Location' make sure that it is set to United Kingdom.

nicgrant 22:57 15 Apr 09

Yes, I've set the Regional settings to UK, but that makes no difference. In response to Wotbus, yes, it did default to Germany. I have a feeling when I set the pc/ XP up, it asked me for my country (then Germany) so I presume the problem lies somewhere in the set up?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…