LAN driver for ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3 wont work?

Fritzoe 17:39 19 Oct 14

I started a fresh Windows 7 and dowloaded the Chipset Driver, everything went fine until i installed the LAN driver on their website. I downloaded it and restarted my computer, there was no connection so i tried the windows solving thing, it told be that the internet card had a problem with the driver. Then i went into The unit manager or whatever to check out the drivers, then it said that the unit could not start? i have a link to the pictures here, but they are in norwegian: click here (first pic: This unit cannot start, second pic: The card .............. had problems with the drivers or hardware) is the ethernet card in my motherboard broken? or am i just dumb?

meghaf2 06:53 01 Nov 14

hi.... FEYE Mobile Signal Booster is a one stop solution for all types of mobile network problems such as it improves signal strength of mobile phones. It enhances the communication quality, no more call drops, reduces cell phone harmful radiation, protects cellular battery cost and easy to operate and install. With the easy installation, one can get rid of all mobile problems either it is net data searching or voice interruption. feyeshoppy is an online shopping store for many different types of gadgets.

url=[click here mobile signal booster [url]

alanrwood 09:56 01 Nov 14

Suspect spam. Both contributors are brand new.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5