LABEL PRINTING MISALIGNING IN WORD

Radiofan 22:46 01 Jan 04

After some trials and tribulations with Word (so much more complicated than my old Works 2000 WP) I managed to set up some labels for printing. I was not using Mail Merge as it is a) incomprehensible and b) doesn't seem to provide what I want - that is, insert fields into a label document from a database. Everything seemed fine; I put the fields in, modified the font and point size to fit in all the information, selected the correct Avery labels and checked the preview, which looked fine. So I printed - and they would not line up. Each label had the incorrect horizontal space between them so printed higher and higher up the page. I am absolutely mystified - please can anyone solve this as I shortly have to print 600+ labels!

VoG II 22:54 01 Jan 04

Try using the Avery label wizard click here

Pesala 22:55 01 Jan 04

Maybe designed for US Letter printing on A4 wrong label sheet ?? That's about all I can think off.

lotvic 23:21 01 Jan 04

If you are using MS OFFICE 2000 or 97 Word, and
Access Database? Excel Worksheet? Outlook Address Book?
Tell me exactly which programs you are using and I will give you step by step instructions

Sir Radfordin 23:36 01 Jan 04

Last time I had this problem it was because the printer was set to use letter and not A4 paper. Letter is not so long so it cramped everything up. Just something to check.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…