Label Printing

roygbiv 10:53 01 Feb 07

I want to Print a Label/Sticker.

I have word XP, Sheets of labels-21 per sheet (64mm*38mm)(7 down, 3 accross per sheet). I cant find a suitable layout (within word ????)
Any Help??

anskyber 11:27 01 Feb 07

I use the free Avery software for mine. click here

terryf 11:33 01 Feb 07

Go into word and type 'print labels' in the help box, you can print off the instructions

oldbeefer2 11:35 01 Feb 07

In Word - Tools, Letters and Mailings, Envelopes and Labels, Labels. You should be able to get your label size in Options.

BRYNIT 11:36 01 Feb 07

If you can not find a suitable layout in Avery you could always customise your own label in word via envelopes and labels. When you open envelopes and labels click on labels, click on the label bottom right select new label.

Shas 11:46 01 Feb 07

When you've got as far as Options, (as oldbeefer2 says), from Label Products select Avery A4 & A5 sizes from the drop down, then in the Product No. box select C2160 - Sticker. That seems to give the size and quantity you're after. (You can check it's what you want by clicking the Details button.)

GroupFC 11:54 01 Feb 07

book marked!

roygbiv 14:57 01 Feb 07

THANKS, THANKS, THANKS, THANKS

Trying the custom way,

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…