Konica Minolta Dimage Z3 camera

hinny 14:11 22 Mar 05

Debe has suggested I repost this request with the camera name in the title.... Has anyone bought this camera and what do you think of it ?? cheers

VideoSentry 14:28 22 Mar 05

I have just had mine delivered , I am currently 'browsing' the instructions. I will let you know in about a week.
BA

pj123 15:25 22 Mar 05

I have the Minolta Dimage Z1 and find it is brilliant. The Z3 has a couple of advantages: 12x zoom instead of 10x and 4.2 megapixel instead of 3.3 so all in all must be a good camera.

Check out the specs here: click here

for the Z3 and: click here for the Z1

keef6 13:55 23 Mar 05

I've had the Z2 (4mp)for about a year now and would recommend it without hesitation for outdoor photography. Zoom and macro are superb, as is the battery life. The video recording is also quite remarkable. In low light it often struggles to auto focus, but you can focus manually. I have yet to get to grips with altering the white balance or any other manual controls, but to be honest the auto settings produce such good results I may never need to.
Find the cheapest price on the web from a UK retailer and take it to Jessops who should match it.

hinny 16:40 23 Mar 05

Thank you for your replies, We have ordered the Z3 and two cards so we are looking forward to receiving them, will let you know what it's like.
Keef6:- Tried that at Jessops in Gateshead Metrocentre for our last camera, a Fuji 5500 and they weren't interested, in fact most times when we go in no one bothers to help you with anything, I can't tell you the times we have walked out.
Cheers all

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…