Komplett quality of service

MANDYJIM 21:56 24 Sep 04

I have ordered an Athlon 64 bundle from Komplett all the enquires I made on the company were positive as an after thought I wonder if anyone in the forum has had any experience of their sales, delivery and after service.

bob's 23:27 24 Sep 04

I have got stuff off them over the years and i find them excellent.They are way better than Dabs for service in my opinion.I am not sure if it is Dabs that is the problem or Parcelforce but orders take forever to be delivered.

Rogerfredo 09:05 25 Sep 04

My first order (last year) took about a week to arrive, but this was at a time that they were "reorganising". Two orders since then have been shipped earlier than promised, so I would say they are fine,

User-312386 09:12 25 Sep 04

i found kustompcs click here really good service and fantastic customer care

goonerbill © ® 09:51 25 Sep 04

ordered from them a few times and service has been great. last time i ordered it took 2 days and stuff was sent from norway. you can also follow your order onlone as well

jack 10:53 25 Sep 04

PrettyDamnGood with my stuff

MANDYJIM 11:22 25 Sep 04

May i say thank you to the people who responded i guess the proof will be in the pudding, so i will wait and see, but i am hopefull and postive, thanks again. Jim

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…