Kodak UK postal address?

Andy.F. 13:00 01 Oct 05

Hello good folks..apologies for what may not be a computer related question. I have a kodak digital camera which I'm very happy with and recently I bought 100 A4 sheets of kodak 190g/m glossy paper. Up until then I was using Rex office gloosy paper bought from Aldi. I've discovered the quality of prints on the kodak paper to be very very poor to say the least...in fact totally crap. Colours all wrong and the kids hair have a matted chunky look to them...all inks are originals and printouts are via photoshop......to cut a long story short...I've printed out the same photo twice on the two papers and want to send to Kodak in the UK to express my disgust but I'm unable to find a postal address to do so...all the camera book gives is site urls...dose anyone have a postal address please...many many thanks....Andy

Chegs ® 13:08 01 Oct 05

Kodak Limited of Kodak House, Station Road, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP1 1JU,

Andy.F. 13:13 01 Oct 05

Many thanks Chegs.. I'll be getting the pics sent on monday mornin...Andy

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…