kodak software

mr philps 19:38 15 Jan 05

Help,I have kodak camera software loaded on my pc, and keep having problems with pc running, error messages say its the driver(kodak) thats at fault, how can i completely remove all of the software without doning further damage?

Busy 19:46 15 Jan 05

Try system restore first-try to uninstall Kodak software from add/remove programs-a reinstall of Easyshare software from the Kodak website often does the trick.

mr philps 19:54 15 Jan 05

have tried this but it still leaves bits of the program in there, downloaded a new version but its still not working right, think the best thing todo is remove it all get a card reader

JIM 20:49 15 Jan 05

completely remove Kodak/ Easyshare software and with a backup incase of trouble.Reccomended used by many on this forum with confidence.

If you download regseeker.

After running Clean registry the standard operation go to the option to find files in regSeeker.Type in "kodak" and also try Easyshare and run.Repeat a few times.Should clear out all.

RegSeeker 1.35:

RegSeeker includes a powerful registry cleaner and can display various informations like your startup entries, several histories (even index.dat files), installed applications and much more !

With RegSeeker you can search for any item inside your registry, export/delete the results, open them in the registry. RegSeeker also includes a tweaks panel to optimize your OS ! Now RegSeeker includes a file tool to search for duplicate files, bad shortcuts and more !

click here

Halmer 21:00 15 Jan 05

updating from 3.0 to 4.0

I mailed Kodak who came back fairly promptly with a link to a piece of software that uninstalled 3.0 properly for me.

No probs now with 4.0 although it still seems quite cumbersome for my PC.

mr philps 09:19 16 Jan 05

yhanks to you all, have now removed kodak, i think, cheers

jack 12:17 16 Jan 05

Good general advice to all digicam users is
"Leave the Software in the box"
Simply use regular picture editing software for manipulatring pictures, and if you are running XP and plug the camera direct or viad a dock this will come up as another drive.
If in trouple getting pictures into PC still exists invest in a Card reader.

mr philps 20:55 18 Jan 05

thanks for your help, now got rid of kodak software and using microsofts own, cheers

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…