Kodak EasyShare software

Digital 19:45 11 Apr 03

I run Windows 98SE. I have just bought a Kodak DX4330 camera. It comes with EasyShare software (V2.1). When this is loaded the software works OK but later causes Windows to behave oddly or (usually) seize up to the point where CTRL+ALT+DEL has no effect & I have to reset. Even that doesn't always restart Windows. Uninstalling the software brings everything back to normal. Has anyone else had this problem?

Hamish 20:00 11 Apr 03

I had the same problem. I had older software, 1.4 which ran fine but I then downloaded the newer version and had all sorts of problems until I restore the older version again. A still newer version is coming shortly

spuds 21:56 11 Apr 03

I have had plenty of problems with Kodak software. At presently in contact with Kodak, trying to resolve my problems. New version of EasyShare available via web, but not on direct cd supply to customers yet. Be a little carefull about downloads or Kodak supplied cd's. There are Software and Firmware, two different things.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…