Kodak Easyshare Software

steadman7 14:46 PM 04 Apr 13

I have been using Kodak Easyshare for many years and have customised the print layout (Position and sizes of photos on an A4 sheet) by editing a file called template.ini. This provides a selectable print layout which I regularly need and use, -which is not available on other software such as Picasa . I am now running W7 64 bit and the old Kodak program will only run in compatibility mode and is very slow and unresponsive. Kodak don't now offer downloadable software but I have been able to buy the latest version (8) on CD. Unfortunately whilst Version 8 works well and is an improvement in many respects, - and does have a file called template.ini, - it does not appear to use this file and just presents a set of predefined layouts. Does anyone know how to make Version 8 use the template.ini file or indeed any other way of editing the predefined layout templates.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Android apps 2015/2016: Best apps for your new phone or tablet - what apps should I download?

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Uniqlo uses your brain waves to find your perfect T-shirt

What everyone thinks of the new Steve Jobs movie | 21 Facts about the Steve Jobs film | PLUS:…