Kodak Easyshare Software

steadman7 04 Apr 13

I have been using Kodak Easyshare for many years and have customised the print layout (Position and sizes of photos on an A4 sheet) by editing a file called template.ini. This provides a selectable print layout which I regularly need and use, -which is not available on other software such as Picasa . I am now running W7 64 bit and the old Kodak program will only run in compatibility mode and is very slow and unresponsive. Kodak don't now offer downloadable software but I have been able to buy the latest version (8) on CD. Unfortunately whilst Version 8 works well and is an improvement in many respects, - and does have a file called template.ini, - it does not appear to use this file and just presents a set of predefined layouts. Does anyone know how to make Version 8 use the template.ini file or indeed any other way of editing the predefined layout templates.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

Wacom Cintiq 27QHD review

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message