kodak easy share

ann-199314 20:50 05 Sep 05

I have a lot of photos on the kodak easy share page which I want to delete. Do I have to delete each one individually or can I delete them collectively, i.e. one fell swoop. It is going to take me ages and ages to delete each one individually. Any advice would be appreciated. Ann

Totally-braindead 21:06 05 Sep 05
  Skills 22:44 05 Sep 05

To be honest with you I ditched the easy share software quite a while ago now. I transferred some pics across and had actually delete them from my pc and they still showed up in the software.

I use MS scanner and camera wizard now works fine for me if you want a free app to manage your pics I hear Pisca2 from google is good.

jack 08:45 06 Sep 05

Not having specific knowledge of 'Easyshare' in particular, but the normal procedudre in a Windoze systsem is to open the page of images, go to
Edit /Select All/ Cut

Then go to new location
Job done.

Generally speaking - those with a little experience have found that the software supplied with cameras is best left in the box.
Let windows do the work.

rawprawn 08:57 06 Sep 05

I also ditched Easyshare, I now use Picasa2 it's much more user friendly,and in my opinion a much better program. click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…