kodak easy share

ann-199314 21:30 29 Jun 04

I have kodak easy share installed. When I first started with the camera all my photos somehow ended up in either My Computer or other places but not on the Kodak Easy Share page. I now have photos all over the place and want to get them all back to Kodak Easy Share. Can anybody please tell me how to do this. Thanks if you can. Bye for now, Ann

woodchip 21:38 29 Jun 04

Yes find the kodak easy share Program in Explorer, look for the folder that you want the pictures to go into, then look for the pics on drive and right click drag into the kodak easy share folder, and choose move hear from list when you let go the right mouse button.

woodchip 21:42 29 Jun 04

If these are digi photos remember you cannot have more than on name file in the same folder, so if you have more than one photo with the same name number you will have to rename it otherwise it will over write the other file

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…