Kodak DX3500 - help

ikle_pixie 14:57 03 Mar 03

Does anybody have one of these or similiar or can anyone help, im having difficulties (its not my week).

I've connected it all up. Installed the software but whenever i try to transfer data it comes up with the message: Unable to access device. Please make sure it is connected and properly configured.

Ive tried unistalling and reinstalling the software. Ive deleted and installed my USB from the device manager. I've messed with all the settings but nothing is helping...

Anyone got any ideas?

VoG™ 15:44 04 Mar 03

Have you tried the Kodak site e.g. click here

BrianW 16:34 04 Mar 03

I have a DX 3400 and had similar problems - to the extent that I gave up and purchased a USB card reader instead. No further problems (I know its a technical "cop out" but I'm all for an easy life! ;>}}

ikle_pixie 02:06 06 Mar 03

lol :o)

How come whenever i search a site i can never find the information i need...but others always seem too...oh well...cheers for that VoG™. I shall try that.

anchor 09:13 06 Mar 03

It seems that the software to connect digital cameras to the PC is notoriously difficult to install, whatever the make.

The general opinion of this forum is that is far better to use a USB digital card reader. These are inexpensive and easy to install. This is what I, and many others, use.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…