Kodak Digital Camera DX7590

Bingalau 20:50 15 Sep 04

Anybody heard of this model camera? I am sure I read about it somewhere and it seemed like a good item to me. But I can't find any trace of it in the on-line shops, or the high street shops for that matter. I think it has 10mp and 10 Optical zoom. Is it available in this country and if so has anyone any idea of the price etc. I am going to Florida next Tuesday (If it's still afloat) and maybe I can get one there but would prefer to buy it before I go if possible. Bingalau

Diodorus Siculus 21:06 15 Sep 04

Kodak EasyShare DX7590 5MP Digital Camera with 10X
Optical Zoom

click here

click here

VoG II 21:06 15 Sep 04

click here;jsessionid=YRBMBDB2VEAHVFW4FBEHWDY?pq-locale=en_GB&pq-path=2797&_requestid=31786

Note: "Available in September".

VoG II 21:07 15 Sep 04

Or click here even

Bingalau 21:22 15 Sep 04

Many Thanks again "Vog" and "Diodorus Siculus", Knew you would come up with the goods. Sorry it took so long to answer but I was studying the guff, there's a lot of it to study so I will go back to it later. Now comes the next question...Is it going to be cheaper in the U.S of A. ??

Bingalau 21:22 15 Sep 04

Many Thanks again "Vog" and "Diodorus Siculus", Knew you would come up with the goods. Sorry it took so long to answer but I was studying the guff, there's a lot of it to study so I will go back to it later. Now comes the next question...Is it going to be cheaper in the U.S of A. ??

Diodorus Siculus 21:24 15 Sep 04

It may well be cheaper, but check out the warranty while you are there - you may find you are not covered in the uk.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is ransomware and how do I protect my PC from WannaCry?

Disney layout supervisor Rob Dressel on the challenges of visualising Moana

Siri vs Google Assistant