Know a good free DVD Audio Ripper?

Jonathan-290398 15:31 08 Jan 07

(apologies if I'm posting to the wrong forum...)

Hello all

I wonder if anyone can help me: do any of you know of or use a good free DVD audio ripper? If I were to record live music (e.g. a concert) from TV and burn it to DVD, I would then like to extract the audio from that DVD, split it by track and convert it to MP3. I'm fine with the conversion bit but can't find an unrestricted shareware DVD audio ripper.

This might be too much of an ask but I thought I'd check before I commit cash to a commercial version.

Many thanks for any help.

Technotiger 15:37 08 Jan 07

Take your pick ...

click here

Jonathan-290398 17:16 09 Jan 07

Thanks for the reply Technotiger.

Unfortunately, the problem with a lot of the ones listed is that although they are listed as shareware (and come up as so on a Google search), they actually come with in-built limitations (i.e. a 5 minute rip limit) to make you purchase the full version.

So, I was just checking if anyone had any personal recommendations for genuine shareware dvd audio rippers. If not, I'll close this thread.

Thanks anyway.

GANDALF <|:-)> 17:30 09 Jan 07

click here and they are all free and open source.

G

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…