knocked off web sites

ro1 14:12 14 Jan 06

hi - of late, each web site plus my ULEAD photoImpact Paint Programme, keeps being knocked off so have to start again etc....
have cleansed (also have so much security) my pc via microsoft...uninstalled amd left off a few unused programmes...and uninstalled an reinstalled my paint programme.....
it seems each time i use the Dialog web page within a site, and try to upload a picture, then everything is knocked off...
i hope i make sense...can someone help please...love joy

howard63 14:21 14 Jan 06

it seems to me that your security settings have altered to high rather than medium try looking in internet explorer - tools - internet options - security - then set default level. good luck

Forum Editor 14:25 14 Jan 06

"knocked off"?

Totally-braindead 14:39 14 Jan 06

Soory ro1 you posting makes no sense to me at all, I just don't know what you mean.

ro1 10:54 15 Jan 06

hi - i have altered my security settings, i do have Norton and all that Microsoft downloads, hotfixs etc......i shall try to lower them more...my only worry is - Hackers, viruses etc...but i will have a go again..

as for being knocked off the web sites...hee sounds funny i think!!!!! but ....

i go on one of my sites, start the reply dialogue box, then when i try to upload an image (picture) either/or the site and my paint programme disappears.....love joy

ro1 11:04 15 Jan 06

hi again..just disabled both norton antivirus automat protection and norton internet security...both paint programme and my sites are disappearing......love marfbum/joy

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This animated short film tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…