Knackered Router-need advice on replacement

Johnnn 12:49 21 Nov 06

Been using D-Link DI-614+ router which has served me well over the last 4years. although the LAN ports are still in working order the Wireless appears to have died. Have run various checks. Looks as though a replacement is needed and would like your input about any product that will do the job. Normally I have 3 PCs connected through LAN, occassionaly a 4th could be added through LAN. The wireless is used at times by various gadgets eg cameras,various games machines,etc and a couple of laptops.
Any input before I spend my cash would be appreciated.

Aargh 14:50 21 Nov 06

I've been extremely happy with Belkin's F5D-7632-4 ADSL router modem. 4 ethernet ports plus wireless g. Good security features also.

Awaits alterntive opinions....................

Strawballs 22:21 21 Nov 06

More than happy with my linksys

Johnnn 09:33 22 Nov 06

The Belkin is a good option, although I would need the cable version.Good compability with a number of wi-fi components that are available on the market. The Linksys unfortunetly is incompatible with a couple of my wi-fi gadgets.
Thanks a lot guys and dolls for your input

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…