Kids page for a website

Windsoar 21:41 13 Jan 03
  Windsoar 21:41 13 Jan 03

My children have a number of computer games or use websites which have a simple colour by clicking picture - generally a line drawing where you click on a part of the picture and that part fills with the colour they have chosen from the palette.
I've recently written a website for our church and I'd like to include something like this on the children's page. Can anybody point me to a suitable programme that I could either include on the site or link to? What I want to be able to do is provide our own pictures for them to colour - and change the picture every week.
I'd also welcome other ideas for simple games like this to include on this sort of site, either for online or download operation.

Forum Editor 22:43 13 Jan 03

of ideas about this, but I need to see exactly what you're talking about. Can you post a link to one of the sites so I can look for myself?

Windsoar 22:17 15 Jan 03

Here are three ideas of the sort of thing I had in mind. They are also included on some of the disks with Learning Land magazine. I wonder whether there is a way of linking to MS Paint?

click here (then choose a picture), choose coloring, transylvania petshop, a perfect gentleman

click here, choose colour mix cottage, then colouring room,

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…