KG7-RAID- What PSU Spec's

Dorsai 21:25 18 Jun 04

Anyone out there got a KG7-Raid mobo.

What PSU specs do you suggest/use....

I have heard that this board can be quite pikky when it comes to the max-output amps that the PSU supplies, especially on the 3,3v line. any recomemded PSU's, especially QUIET ones, that have been found to work.

LastChip 22:02 18 Jun 04

I use a 350w Enermax with that board on one of my machines and it works just fine.

Noise level is average I suppose, but it's a subjective thing. What may be average to me, may be noisy to you or visa versa.

I've not heard the same comments as you, but that's not say your wrong. However, with cases being offered now with power supply at under £20, is it any wonder that some PSU's are below par. The KG7-Raid, although dated now, was a high performance board when first launched, and so required top quality components to go with it.

ton 23:31 18 Jun 04

I've been using a KG7 Raid mobo with 3 HD's,CDRW and DVD rom for two and a half years with a 300W PSU that came with the case. And no problems.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…