keystroke tracker

karmgord 19:55 19 Jun 03

Does anybody know of any free stealth keystroke tracking software? I DON'T CARE about the moral issuses I should have the freedom of choice as an adult wether to use this legal software! Please don't lets start a thread on the moral issues just answer the question if you can and want to !
P.S I don't know what happened to my previous thread if it was deleted please tell me why !

bremner 20:01 19 Jun 03

Did none of Gaz 25 links help yesterday ?click here

-pops- 20:02 19 Jun 03

You may not care about the moral issues but others (the ones you are spying on) might. There are also legal aspects in data protection and human rights which you must respect.

In the same way that you say you have freedom of choice, so does your victim and they would most likely choose not to be spyed on.

karmgord 20:13 19 Jun 03

while Not wanting to start a high n mighty moral debate who s rights would you be protecting if hypotheticlly a Paedophile was trying to ensare a young victim? Where lies the geater good?

phil 20:17 19 Jun 03

Who's been watching [spooks] then.

bremner 20:19 19 Jun 03

This was discussed very recently click here and only ended on monday.

ps Pops the Human Rights Act breaches can only be committed by 'public authorities' not individuals.

The Spires 20:27 19 Jun 03

click here Freeware, I personally think they are abhorrent things.

Andybear 20:30 19 Jun 03

karmgord

You'd have been better simply asking the question and leaving it at that, rather than making an inflammatory comment about moral issues. You came across as being quite aggressive, to me anyway.

karmgord 20:37 19 Jun 03

Sorry if i stirred up a hornets nest all I wanted was the afore mentioned software,I did state only answer yes or no pops seemed not to understand that!

bremner 20:38 19 Jun 03

Karmgord

My link is to your post yesterday, it hasn't been deleted.

seedie 20:44 19 Jun 03

Jthabckeylogger; get it from click here

CD

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…