Keylogger.Cone.Trojan Virus.

Hi all, just run a virus scan and found i had 28 of the buggers on my machine., but could;nt repair, quarrentine or delete them.

They all have the attatchment Keylogger.Cone.Trojan

Run Live Update on Norton system works but no new updates to download??

Also down-loaded latest patch from Symantecs website but still got these Trojans??

Running XP (pro), Norton System Works 2003.., dont appear to have any problems EXCEPT someone sent an e-mail using my Address this morning (it was returned to my in box by mailer deamon). Any help will be greatly appreciated, Thanx in advance,

Ian...

Yoda Knight 16:24 16 Mar 05

try sum of the online virus scanners, click here might do the trick.

Yoda Knight 16:26 16 Mar 05

try here instead click here

Yoda Knight 16:28 16 Mar 05
  Yoda Knight 16:33 16 Mar 05

Your firewall software SHOULD have picked up and blocked these parasites from "phoning home", so you may want to look at installing/upgrading/replacing it to stop them returning

Hi Yoda Knight and thanx for your help. Tried that link you gave me, it killed off some , but when i re-scanned with Norton, all 28 of them still there, and cant delete them. May have to try manual delete. Any other suggestions,
Regards Ian.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…