Keyboards, recommendations.

Storik 21:49 29 Jan 05

Now keyboards may not appear very high on most computer lists, but they are important to me.

Have been hunting through the internet for a replacement for mine and can't really find what I'm looking for.

I have been using a Microsoft Multimedia Split keyboard for some time now and have got used to the layout. (Keys are becoming somewhat stiff now) I would like a wireless split keyboard if at all possible.

Could anybody recommend a decent wireless split keyboard or tell me anything about the Logitech "Cordless Desktop Comfort" - can't find the model number at the moment. Would be most grateful.

Storik

mattyc_92 21:52 29 Jan 05

I brought the "Microsoft Wireless Optical Mouse and Wireless Multimedia Keyboard bundle" for £50 from PC World.. Very good mouse and keyboard I should point out!!! lol

PA28 21:53 29 Jan 05

It's not often that I suggest PC World - but in this case go there and try the keyboards on display until you find one that you like. I like the Microsoft keyboards as they're precise and the key presses are positive, but it's all down to personal preference. I agree that the keyboard is the key interface twixt user and machine, but they're like shoes; you have to try before you buy!

Storik 22:27 29 Jan 05

for your suggestions - all being noted.

This one was fine until a certain heavy handed chap began to use it lol

Try before you buy is a good suggestion - thanks

Storik

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…