keyboards

philly73 20:01 15 Aug 06

i am looking at buying a desktop pc however i am disabled and my hands are paralysed and i can not use a mouse.However i do use a laptop as i can use the mousepad on the keyboard.Does anybody know of or can recommend a keyboard that has a mousepad on it..i am aware of products you can plug in but dont want the clutter on my desk and do try to use my hand function i have as best as possible with out having to use or buy 'special needs ' products .i hope you all understand my meaning and can help

sean-278262 20:25 15 Aug 06

I am not aware of anything with a reasonable price tag but

click here

click here
This one I believe you can program to do common functions. Such as type sentences preprogrammed in to it.

click here
Trackball design may interest you.

Mr Mistoffelees 20:38 15 Aug 06

I have problems with my right hand and find this trackball works well for me click here

philly73 17:57 16 Aug 06

To creature of the night and Mr Mistoffelees THANK YOU BOTH VERY MUCH for the posts you have been a great help regarding my keyboard problem

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…