Keyboard tracking software...???

Blix 15:42 27 May 03

Does anyone know of a good piece of software for tracking useage on a home computer, like emails, web sites and keystrokes etc....plus is this ethical?...Thanx.

Blix 15:44 27 May 03

...sorry, plus would any such software be detected by norton, adaware, spybot etc......thanx again.

check out some of these covert-ops tools , it might be hard to completely hide something that communicates out of the PC but it would be easy enough to hide a program on a PC using advanced hide files . but then i wouldnt invade peoples privacy in that manner myself

-pops- 18:59 27 May 03

Paranoia or just plain nosy?

I would suggest you have a deep think about your motives before acting on this.

Falkyrn 19:14 27 May 03

One such utility is available at click here

another is click here

a lot more can be seen at click here

(spy software search on Google)

The question of whether this is ethical is one that only you can answer ... by being honest with yourself as to why you want or need to take this particular course of action

GANDALF <|:-)> 19:19 27 May 03

'....plus is this ethical'..not really. I would suggest that you heed the other postees' advice. There are many programmes that can easily do this but I could not really advise on the morality and ethics of the Data Protection law. Perasonally I would not give a pigs' burp but some people can go screaming into orbit if their privacy is compromised and make a bad situation much worse. Tread carefully.

G

GANDALF <|:-)> 19:20 27 May 03

...'too late!', was the cry.

G

Blix 19:30 27 May 03

thanx for the info and advice.....and Gandalf I personally am one of those that "go screaming into orbit if their privacy is compromised ", but a friend asked me about this, (seems they may be having personal problems - whatever), and I certainly do not want to put them into a position that may make things worse.....again thanx for the advice and info.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…