Keyboard Shortcut problem on Vista

machins 19:33 04 Jun 08

I have a new computer running Windows Vista.
One programme I use frequently is Adobe Creative Suite 3. I use a keyboard shortcut on this programme of Ctrl/Alt/C (to fit a frame around a graphic). Unfortunately this computer has been configured to launch ATI Control Center Wizard with this shortcut!!
I am displaying my ignorance here, but I don't know what this programme does - or even if it's needed, but can anyone tell me how I can change this to the way I want it please?

Many thanks

sinbads 19:49 04 Jun 08

The catylyst control center can be opened from the program or the ati icon Ctrl/alt/c is the shortcut but not essential you can diable or change by opening the CCC and selecting the hotkeys tab either remove or change

machins 20:34 04 Jun 08

Many thanks for that. I have stopped the CCC appearing now, but the Ctrl/Alt/C doea not work, although in the properties in Indesign3 it should. Need I reinstall CS£ to cure this completely?

sinbads 21:07 04 Jun 08

I dont use this program ;but you should be able to assign keyboard shortcuts somewhere in the program.....click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…