@ Keyboard probs

mikegm1 17:50 06 Apr 04

Just bought a new keyboard. Used setup disc. Cannot use the @ key....it is on the inverted comma key instead. Tried going in through control panel/keyboard. tried changing from US setup to english,but doesn't want to know.Any ideas? Using XP home. Thanks in advance

johnnyrocker 17:52 06 Apr 04

i think you also need to go to (a) language and settings (b) modem edit features

johnny.

Diemmess 18:06 06 Apr 04

I thought XP had more drivers than you could shake a stick.............. That is one of the excuses for its existance!

You might try after somehow removing the keyboard's new drivers to see how XP will address the problem. I'm surprised that "it didn't want to know" when trying to change US English to "British English" ..... That condescending term - British English, really makes me boil.

mikegm1 18:54 06 Apr 04

sorry,I i was meant to say Win ME. I am doing this for a friend

canard 17:35 07 Apr 04

Control panel- regional settings- make sure english united kingdom is selected

Eastender 17:54 07 Apr 04

Control Panel > Keyboard > Language > Using the Add key select English (British)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…