Keyboard problem Please Helllllllllllllllllllllllp

Muslimat79 17:47 13 May 04

Hello everyone, It's been an annoying thing for me about 45 minutes ago, the keyboard on one of the clients just stopped working and I've tried all that I could but nothing to show for it. I've tried and removed the battery and inserted it back again but nothing good happened.

Whenever I connect the keyboard to this system, when it's starting up, the F1 key would work as it normally say that I should press F1 to continue and after that nothing of sort are able to go into the system anymore. What I now realise now is that the keyboards have tried are all okay as I have tried them on another system.

What could have happened to this system why no keyboard works on it anymore. Please help.

Equipped with Windows XP pro.

Thanks for your help.....................

TomJerry 18:18 13 May 04

Maybe connector is damaged when plug into may times. You could try a usb keyboard.

€dstowe 18:19 13 May 04

As the keyboard has a battery, I take it that it is cordless?

Have you tried a wired keyboard into the PS/2 keyboard port? If that fails, have you tried plugging a USB keyboard into a USB port?

€d

Muslimat79 22:37 13 May 04

It's not even the keyboard this time, it's the system as I used the keyboard on other systems and it worked perfect. But as what you just said it could be that the place where the keyboard fits in is damaged. I have to change the board.

I will try the USB keyboard and see if it's ok.

Thanks for your help

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…