Keyboard problem with Epox Nvidia nForce 2 Mobo

D666 13:52 07 Feb 03

I've just installed the Epox nForce2 motherboard and can't seem to get my keyboard or mouse working in windows.

I'm running windows ME and my keyboard works in safe mode and at the SET UP screen, but when Windows starts my keyboard completely fails. The motherboard comes up with the message that it has detected new hardware but I can't select the option to install relevant software due to neither keyboard or mouse working (mouse doesn't even work in safe mode). I am using a USB connection for the Keyboard (my keyboard is from the HP pavillion series) and I have tried both a USB and PS2 connection for the mouse.

Can anyone help!

Philip2 14:02 07 Feb 03

Have you checked device manager if the mouse and keyboard show here remove them both and reboot if your mobo has been set up ok it should detect these two devices on boot up.

D666 19:31 09 Feb 03

Thanks Philip2 problem sorted (but thesystem did not pick up the mouse initially until I used the PS/2 connection)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…