Keyboard problem

Quilljar 20:31 27 May 05

How caaan I get the keyboard repeat speed to sstaay slow? I go to the Properties aand choose long repeat delay and slow, but it will not sstay. Wheeeen I boot up next time it's back to default. Look at the repeated voooowels I get as a result!

Totally-braindead 20:33 27 May 05

How come you didn't have this problem 5 minutes ago when you asked the question about your soundblaster card?

Quilljar 20:43 27 May 05

I have had this prooblem for quite a while, but to make my point I did not edit the repeats that time. Actually I have problems on several different computers but I do not want to bore the helpful people on this forum too often! Thanks

Totally-braindead 20:55 27 May 05

Sorry, its just in the past couple of weeks there have been a few people making up stupid postings just to wind people up I think. Just a thought but are you clicking APPLY before you click OK?

VoG II 22:11 27 May 05

Aren't you the guy that had a pop against Djohn a while ago? If so I cannot believe that you have the cheek to come here asking questions. If my memory is playing up then I apologise.

Quilljar 22:50 27 May 05

I have always found this a very civilsed group and told all my mates so. I just rather urgently need some advice. Over the last two years or so I have never been either disappointed or accused of any misdeeds. You have the wrong guy .

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…