Keyboard problem

zebbydog 17:18 14 May 05

I have a wireless mouse and keyboard that is playing up I think it is the censor.

I plug in a new cable mouse and keyboard but they won't work, do not show in device manager and cannot add in new hardware

Any ideas please
Windows XP Home

woodchip 17:23 14 May 05

Questions????? are they USB?

Did you get a CD with both items?

Did you load the CD drivers before you plugged the Items in?

Have you removed the old ones?

zebbydog 17:42 14 May 05

disabled wireless ones and new ones are both ps2 standard keyboard and mouse,i think the drivers are in as part of windows ?

zebbydog 17:43 14 May 05

disabled wireless ones and new ones are both ps2 standard keyboard and mouse,i think the drivers are in as part of windows ?

zebbydog 17:43 14 May 05

johnnyrocker 17:45 14 May 05

a little patience zebbydog

johnny.

woodchip 17:47 14 May 05

Have you tried System Restore

woodchip 17:52 14 May 05

one way to find if it's Windows problem is see if it will go into BIOS if it will, check plug and play is enabled This will check the keyboard before windows start's to load, if not you have a Hardware problem may be mobo or try another keyboard. Does it say anything about no Mouse etc when starting Comp?

zebbydog 10:29 15 May 05

plug and play is enabled, have tried other keyboards no different, dosen't mention no mouse.

johnnyrocker Don't no what you mean

(a little patience zebbydog) that was a reply to woodchip and the keyboard sent it 3 times if you look at the times

Pooke100 10:51 15 May 05

what do you mean by you have disabled the cordless keyboard and mouse? I think you should uninstall any software to do with the keyboards and mice. Then restart the computer with the corded ones connected and windows will load generic drivers for them.

I had a strange problem with my logitech keyboard and mouse, if I install the keyboard first then the mouse won't work.

woodchip 14:28 15 May 05

So where are we at the moment? what's going on

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…