keyboard problem

mac donald 13:07 23 Feb 05

i have a wireless keyboard and some of the keys do not work.is there any software that can change the letters and smybols to ones that do work.thanking you.

Technotiger 13:11 23 Feb 05

Hi, when you say some of the keys don't work - do you mean that " and @ don't work - if so go to Start>ControlPanel>Keyboard and check what language your keyboard is set to - make it English. Also in Control Panel go to Regional and Language and make sure your pc is set-up with British/English language.

Cheers.

Technotiger 13:39 23 Feb 05

Hi, me again - have just seen your 'other' thread - done by mistake no doubt - but keys G and H have me baffled, these keys are not changed by the language settings. Could possibly be a faulty keyboard, or maybe even low battery power?
It is not unusual to see questions in this Forum about keys "2 and @' - these are altered by language settings.

Cheers. and welcome to the Forum, this is where you are most likely to find answers to any pc questions you might have.

Technotiger 14:14 23 Feb 05

Computerdope 16:23 23 Feb 05

had that fault with mine, when i read the maual
i needed to press a key marked Fn next to the ctrl key then num lk or scr Lk.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…