keyboard problem

camry 10:38 23 Feb 04

When freshly entering window for the first time of the day, my keyboard sometimes does not respond at all. It work perfect normal after reboot. Whats the problem?

i am using win xp pro on p4 3.0G with intel motherboard 865PE. My keyboard type is Viewsonic.

georgemac 10:58 23 Feb 04

it may just possibly be that there is a keylogger running on your pc that you do not know about.

Have you kept your Anti Virus software up to date - if not update it and scan your system.

Also download and run spybot search and destroy after this click here which will seek out any spyware running on your system.

It may simply be an initialisation error in that the system is booting too quick to detect the keyboard, but in the past the keyboard detetction was a basic bios check before allowing the pc to boot so I doubt this.

Diodorus Siculus 11:03 23 Feb 04

Does the lights on it flash when you start up the PC?

Diodorus Siculus 11:03 23 Feb 04

Does the lights on it flash when you start up the PC?

camry 21:34 23 Feb 04

I use an update nav 2004. scan all my files. no virus is found.

Everyday, i run the spybot s n d. no spyware is found.

Yeah, I doubt my system is booting too quickly to detect my keyboard because sometimes it just work perfectly(if not simply reboot)

thanks guys

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Apple Event live stream | Apple October Event live blog: Watch Apple unveil new MacBook Pro, new…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Lida designs a cross-stitch email sent to thousands of Ikea Family members

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: Faster performance, a brighter screen, water-ret…