Keyboard is locked out - Unlock the key

Catastrophe 11:40 29 Jun 05

I get this message on boot and of course F1 to continue and del to setup do not work.

I found this on Google:

"12.Keyboard error or no keyboard present
Cannot initialize the keyboard. Make sure the keyboard is attached correctly and no keys are pressed during POST. To purposely configure the system without a keyboard, set the error halt condition in Setup to HALT ON ALL, BUT KEYBOARD. The BIOS then ignores the missing keyboard during POST.

13.Keyboard is locked out - Unlock the key
This message usually indicates that one or more keys have been pressed during the keyboard tests. Be sure no objects are resting on the keyboard."

I have also used USB connection on same keyboard and a different keyboard (working normally on its PC) gives the same message.

The keyboard is MS Natural Keyboard Pro.

Any assistance gratefully received.

:)

Catastrophe 12:20 29 Jun 05

I should have added that this comes after Memory check (OK) and after recognition of HDDs and DVD.

Catastrophe 15:46 29 Jun 05

Solved. Don't ask me how!

After googling some connection with front USB hubs I removed mine (even though it was unconnected to mobo) and reconnected. Back came keyboard.

:)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…