Keyboard Letters

woodchip 17:39 PM 30 Aug 11

As anybody had the problem of them waring of Laptop Keys, And what have you done about it

tullie 17:46 PM 30 Aug 11

If you mean worn letters etc,cant you get stick ons?Dont know how long these would last though.

Sparkly 17:46 PM 30 Aug 11

Replaced one of mine not long ago simle to do, individual keys or keyboard, take a look

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 17:53 PM 30 Aug 11

Had a black keyboard with the problem -

redrew the letters using correction ink and a cocktail stick and then painted clear nail varnish on top when dry -

no problems since.

but you need a steady hand :0)

birdface 18:12 PM 30 Aug 11

I have heard from others if it is a logitech and not to old if you phone them they will replace it free of charge.

birdface 18:13 PM 30 Aug 11

Oops ignore that.I thought that it was an ordinary keyboard.

woodchip 18:14 PM 30 Aug 11

Fruit Bat /\0/\ That's what I was thinking of doing its just odd letter like A H O T and N others seem ok. A and O gets a lot of stick as does T top right of T as gone. In Fact it's the Right side on all the above letters. Must be as I use my right fore finger to type with.

PS its a HP Laptop Centino 2.13 Ghz M CPU

Sparkly 18:26 PM 30 Aug 11

Lets see if this works better

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Rugby World Cup 2015 online: Watch live, catch up on-demand & stream the 2015 Rugby…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to watch Adobe Max 2015: See Adobe unveil new Creative Cloud features for Photoshop,…

Live Photo tips: How to take Live Photos on the iPhone 6s, how to view, share, edit and find Live…