Please see this thread, click here

TECHNODIMWIT 21:50 10 Mar 03

is the mac keyboard a differant layout.

sorry never used a mac

woodchip 22:09 10 Mar 03

No idea it had win95 Originally.
Just one to go Keyboard Layout. I have got all else working

Belatucadrus 22:47 10 Mar 03

Woodchip, exactly which keys have changed ? From your other posting it looks as if the Keyboard is operating on English US so I'm surprised that changing it to English British hasn't worked.

woodchip 22:51 10 Mar 03

When I loaded Win 98 I did custom settings and chose English British at the outset but it has no affect. I am in the process of trying to find a Keyboard driver on the IBM site as it is a ThinkPad laptop

woodchip 23:57 10 Mar 03

Cannot get the Backslash, and get the at sign by shift click on double Quotes

Hello woodchip, at the risk of stating the obvious, have you actually checked the keyboard language in control panel. I know you set it as British when you did the install, but it can go wonky sometimes.

Good luck, Mr. Mouse.

woodchip 00:28 11 Mar 03

Yes I even tried the English US but no difference so I removed it. I think it need's a Keyboard driver, I have managed to sort all the other drivers except this one

woodchip 09:32 11 Mar 03

Not resolved but Getting no feedback, hence I will tick the box

TECHNODIMWIT 09:50 11 Mar 03

have you seen this months pcadvisor.

article in help line page 147. not sure if it is relavant.

woodchip 13:10 11 Mar 03

How I finally got the Keyboard working correctly on the IBM ThinkPad. In control Panel British English selected in properties I selected US International, And it worked

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…