Keyboard language in XP Pro

kimig 21:31 01 Aug 03

I have recently set up a new user account in XP because I had an insoluble problem in my one original account. Most things are now fine, but my keyboard has decided it's American. Regional Settings in control Panel are set to UK and Office is set to using Englisk UK, but the language tool bar will only allow English US to be selected, saying the keyboard driver is "incompatible" and the option to change language is disabled. this is the same driver which worked - and still works- perfectly well in the other account. I hope I have explained this properly. Help, anyone?

VoG II 21:34 01 Aug 03

Try pressing ALT+SHIFT

kimig 21:40 01 Aug 03

Thanks for your rapid response. Where/when exactly, do I press alt shift, please? And is that a prmanent fix - or only each time I start Office?

Conaire 21:43 01 Aug 03

Today i have been having problems with my keyboard. I cant use some of the letters and i cant use the spacebar. It just seems to knock on and on whenever it wants. Im using the o screen keyboard to type this.

Conaire 21:44 01 Aug 03

sorry about that post tried to make a new topic.

VoG II 21:45 01 Aug 03

Once only, assuming that this actually works - apparently not for all, eh huggyg?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

VFX Oscar nominees 2017: Discover how the visual effects were created

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…