keyboard language

MANDY 10:42 18 Apr 03

hi everyone i have fault with a lap top the keyboard is set for the usa instead of the uk when i try to reset it in properties and click apply it just goes back to usa have tried all sorts of differant solutions but no luck can,t find any settings in the bios can anyone advise on this problem thanks andy.

MAJ 10:46 18 Apr 03

Depending on your Operating System, MANDY, set it in Control Panel > Regional Settings > Language (or similar). You might need your Windows CD.

MANDY 16:56 18 Apr 03

have tried that a few times no good just goes back to usa the os is win98. thanks andy.

spargo 17:25 18 Apr 03

MANDY
Are you removing the USA Keyboard when you set it to the UK one, this usually cures the prob.

MANDY 18:57 18 Apr 03

yes have tried numorus times i am begining to wonder if it is a peice of software that has taken over and won,t let me change it thanks anyway andy.

VoG™ 19:04 18 Apr 03

Try Start, Run, enter MSCONFIG and click OK - look what is listed on the Startup tab. Look for something unusual. There is a list click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…