Keyboard Help

taipan 15:23 21 May 03

I have just got a microsoft natural multimedia keyboard. However when running the setup disk I get the following error. error 1101 c:\windows\temp\_is7300\1033.mst. verify that the file exists and that you can access it. Well I went looking for it and it wasnt there.Can someone please HELP.

Xevious 15:33 21 May 03

do you really need to install the software?

the keyboard should work just fine without it...

MartinT-B 15:40 21 May 03

delete EVERYTHING in your temp folder - except the items with todays date.

Defrag, scandisk, reboot and try again.

taipan 15:44 21 May 03

I would prefer to use all the functions that come with my new keyboard. Such as opening folders, internet browser etc with the buttons at the top of the keyboard.

Xevious 15:55 21 May 03

the functions should work as standard, i have one of those keyboards, never installed any software, and all the buttons work. (web, e-mail, calculator...etc)

taipan 17:56 21 May 03

I ran a defag less than a week ago. I dont have a temp folder in my windows folder all I have is the internet temp folder. To Xevious I just discovered that the buttons do work however I need to customize them. Still looking for suggestions to solve this problem. Please Help.

taipan 18:16 21 May 03

I downloaded the latest install from microsoft and it works now. Thanks for all your suggestions.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…