Keyboard to go with Logitech MX 700 Mouse

rawprawn 18:22 30 Nov 04

I want to buy a new keyboard, but they all seem to come with mice if they are cordless. I am not really bothered about it being cordless as long as it it compatible with my mouse, and of good quality. I am quite happy to plug into USB. Any suggestions.

Diodorus Siculus 20:16 30 Nov 04

I should have thought that any USB keyboard you choose would be ok for you... I like the MS ergonomic keyboards.

david-233692 21:32 30 Nov 04

Why not visit the logitech site and view the keyboard logitech has paired with the MX700 mouse!

wallbash 21:48 30 Nov 04

I also have the mx 700 , great mouse. But you are right about finding a keyboard with out a mouse. Look at DABS , wired logitech for £14 !

Benzo 21:59 30 Nov 04

this is a great keyboard - i have one, lots of hotkeys, looks smart and great price.

click here

rawprawn 08:28 01 Dec 04

Thanks for the replies guys, I Think that I will get a Logitch cable, I have been very happy with the mouse and feel that if I get a good keyboard from them I should be OK.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…